Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A New Addition to the Blog

I wanted to share with everyone out there more of our experience here on the island. I know you are asking yourself, "How can you possible share more." Well I am glad you asked that question. I have recently gone through all the pictures that we have taken since we arrived here in the Dominican and put together an album on Google's Picasa to share with you. I originally wanted to share all of our pictures with you but alas there are just too many and computer space on the site just doesn't allow. So, for your viewing pleasure, I have narrowed it down to just under 300 pictures! I tried to choose pictures that we have not put on the blog already or even on the picture page but I am sure some of them you will see again. I also went through each picture and put a caption on most informing you of what is going on in the picture. The site will be linked on the sidebar of the blog here in the next couple days so feel free to enjoy at any time. Until then here is the grand unveiling of our new album.

http://picasaweb.google.com/john23r

This should take you to the correct page. Enjoy.

Comments:
Loved the pictures - really living it up at those resorts. They are really well cared for and the grounds are gorgeous. Nice that you can get away for R&R.
Saw my first Robin Saturday and now have seen several more. The trees are starting to green up and of course the redbuds are doing their thing (I'm told they are the first to sprout). Daffodils are popping up in several yards and look so inviting to see Spring is on its way.
Thanks for sharing the pictures, love you both, Gramma V
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Thought Of The Day


Word Of The Day


Visitors
free counters
BestBuy.com Coupons


To leave a comment click on the comment button below each post