Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Claire's Birthday

Monday was Claire's birthday. I think that Claire and I agree that bithdays here just aren't the same. I am not sure if it is the lack of family or the opportunities to celebrate the way we are used to. Luckily however we do have good friends across the hallway to help make the day seem somewhat special. As you can see in the picture Becky made Claire a birthday poster that was waiting for here when she was on her way to school. Later that night the three girls went out to get some Chinese and then Becky and Sonya made Claire some birthday brownies. If you are wondering why I didn't go with them to dinner it is because I was sick.
On Saturday night towards the end of the baseball game I started to feel sick and by Sunday morning I was completely down and out. In fact I haven't been to school all week. I have had a fever that has been around 100 degrees for three and a half days now. It has been miserable. I am starting to feel a little better now, thankfully because we are leaving for the resort in about 3 hours. I am just hoping that the car ride to the north side of the island is a smooth one. I can't remember being sick like this in a long long time. I am really sad that I missed Claire's birthday and that she had to spend her birthday taking care of me, but we will celebrate together on a day when I am feeling better.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Thought Of The Day


Word Of The Day


Visitors
free counters
BestBuy.com Coupons


To leave a comment click on the comment button below each post