Friday, July 14, 2006

A Wonderful Country

I'm currently sitting at the Ellettsville public library enjoying really fast free wireless Internet access. We have the Internet at home, of course, but it is dial-up, which I think should be called "molassas" instead. But, if I have a need for speed, a desire to get instant gratification, all I have to do is take my laptop down to the library. What a wonderful country I live in! I can go to the library and get online for free. As much as I dislike the politics of my country, what my country does to others in the name of "freedom," and the extreme consumer mentality of my society, it really is a great place to live. There is no refuse in the gutters. There are street signs and public restrooms everywhere. The water that comes out of my faucet is sanitary. I should be more thankful.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Thought Of The Day


Word Of The Day


Visitors
free counters
BestBuy.com Coupons


To leave a comment click on the comment button below each post